Sunday 7 September 2014

                        And this how my JOURNEY begins.....

As I passed my class 12th from my hometown,Allahabad(U.P.) I was ready to take a leap or a jump for my career.I am a mass communication student but  for me pursuing my career in this field was not a cake walk.
I come from a middle class family and I know what problems we people face.I was a bright student from my very childhood,which made the expectations of my family very high.They expected me to be an IITian  but I was not ready for it because my life,my dreams and my career was entirely different.I still remember that day,the day of diwali and that was 3rd of November,2013 when i was asked to convince my father for the stream I was choosing.He is a strict man with high ambitions and I literally salute his temperament because being such a rigid man, he was silent till the time i completed.I know what some of you might be thinking,whats the big deal in talking to your own father but the case with me was a bit different and i am sure some might be connecting themselves with my situation.He was convinced at that time and I was really happy for that.It would be injustice if I wont quote her name here,my friend VRINDA SINGH,she was the one who motivated me to get back to field i was always desired to be in and the most importantly she was the one who used to poke me about the conversation which I had with my father on diwali.I really thank you dear.
                I was though asked to give all the engineering exams including IIT-JEE and I happily did that because my father was convinced with what I wanted to do...I gave several exams for my mass comm entrance,namely SET(symbiosis entrance test),CHRIST UNIVERSITY, Bangalore, ALLAHABAD UNIVERSITY and lastly INDRAPRASTHA university.
I missed Symbiosis Pune by one marks as i was one mark short from the cutoff list.Second comes the Chirst university,I was waitlisted there.I was selected in Allahabad university but i never wanted to join it because of some reasons.Lastly was my INDRAPRASTHA UNIVERSITY,this where i am studying.
 I still remember that time when two of the results were not it my favor,it was the time when I actually found my self in this world.
Everybody DE-motivating me regarding the result i had,my luck was not favouring me i can say or it was planning something else here in indraprastha university,but i was every now and then told that you should drop this idea of doing mass comm because even god and your luck is not favoring you.
I was quite and I waited for the right time to come.I am in Delhi now and now I can say how I made this journey begin.
I was really happy that I was allowed or given a chance by my parents and al mighty god.I am a student of MAHARAJA AGRASEN INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT STUDIES, and proudly say that.
                           I don't know where I would land or where I would end up but now everything that happens,I would be the only reason for that.This liberty given to me makes me more alert and attentive for the things I do and plan.Concluding here,"never ever complain for the things you are not having always try your best to earn those things in your life."
Divyanshu Verma

3 comments:

  1. All the best for your future life dude ;) The biggest thing is to FOLLOW YOUR OWN INTEREST :D

    ReplyDelete